1-1/2 tsps. active dry yeast
2 cups bread flour
3/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. sugar
1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsps. water
3 Tbsps. purchased pesto sauce
1 tsp. lemon juice
All ingredients are measured for a small loaf and should be at room temperature. Add ingredients in order specified for your bread machine. Set on standard setting, medium or normal baking cycle.
1 1/4 cups milk
1 1/2 tablespoons butter, softened
3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
16 ounces sliced pepperoni sausage
1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
3 1/2 cups bread flour
Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
Select the Bread/Light Crust cycle, and press Start.
Submitted by: Tamara Neeley
4 Â½ ts Dry yeast
2 c Warm water
2 tb Honey
2 c Barley flour
2 c Wholewheat flour
2 c Unbleached white flour
2 tb Olive oil
2 ts Salt
1. Dissolve yeast in warm water & place in large mixing bowl.
2. Stir in honey & leave till yeast becomes foamy.
3. Combine the three flours & add half to the yeast.
4. Beat with a wooden spoon for 10 minutes.
5. The consistency should be of thick mud.
6. Cover & set aside to rise for 1 hour, till the dough has doubled.
7. Punch dough down & carefully fold in olive oil, salt & 1/2 c remaining flour.
8. Gradually fold in more flour till dough starts to come away from the sides of the bowl.
9. Place dough on a lightly floured surface & knead well for 10 minutes.
10. Add more flour as necessary.
11. Place dough in a lightly oiled mixing bowl.
12. Cover & leave to double.
13. Ounch dough down again & shape into 2 domed round loaves.
14. Cut a cross in the centre.
15. Place on an oiled baking sheet, cover & let rise till doubled, 45 to 60 minutes.
16. Bake at 350F for 50 minutes.