* 1 tube (11 oz.) refrigerated French bread dough
* 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Mozzarella
* 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
* 1/4 lb. thinly sliced salami
* 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers or pimentos, drained
* 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. On lightly floured surface, unroll dough and pat to 14 x 12 inch rectangle. Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over dough to within 1/2-inch of edges; top with single layer of salami and peppers. Starting with a short side, roll up tightly; pinch edges firmly to seal. Place seam side down on un-greased baking sheet. Brush with melted butter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes. To serve, cut into 1-inch slices with serrated knife.